Ex-Demo Willerby Sheraton Lodge Elite | 42×14 with 2 beds | Top of the Range BS3632 Residential Home
- 42ft long x 14ft wide – Built to BS3632 Full Residential Spec
- 2 double bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Heating throughout
- Bath & Shower included
- Brand new product
- Gas & Electric checked by industry professionals
- FREE DELIVERY within 100 miles of us in Clacton on Sea, Essex
- Delivered arranged at trade cost to anywhere in the UK or EU
- Finance options available – https://www.pegasusfinance.co.uk/horsebox-motorhome-loan-calculator/
- This Static Caravan is for sale off site – we can supply onto a 10.5 month holiday park in Clacton on Sea, Essex – http://www.sunriseholidayhomesltd.co.uk/uncategorized/caravans-on-parks/
We are very proud to announce the arrival of the stunning Willerby Sheraton Lodge – ‘Elite’ specification, and built to full residential specification BS3632, so this can be used permanently as a full time home.
The Sheraton is a top of the range model with low maintenance CanExel cladding, front opening patio doors and all the optional extras you could ask for! This model is finished in stunning new ‘Acadia’ environmental cladding by CanExel with a 10yr warranty. All brand new direct from the factory waiting at our showground for its new home, so available for immediate delivery! Also in the pics you’ll see the blue colour ‘Coastline’ which is also available on new orders, as well as any other colour you wish.
The living space is a very good size with comfy freestanding furniture, feature fireplace, lots of storage and windows flooding the space with light. Also included are ceiling mounted speakers! There is a separate dining suite included, and an impressive fully fitted kitchen with all the appliances including dishwasher
Down the hall you have 2 large bedrooms; a twin room with single beds (could fit a double) with wardrobes, lockers and heating. Then an exceptional master bedroom with double bed, various storage options, including a walk in wardrobe, and even an en-suite with ¾ sized bath, vanity sink and toilet.
Back down the hall you have the second bathroom with large enclosed shower, vanity sink and toilet. Each room has radiator heating.
If you have any other questions or would like to view this mobile home, please just give us a call or send a message, have a Sunrise day!
If you’re new to the world of Static Caravans & Mobile Homes, check out our buying guide!