Pre-Order | 2021 The Sunrise Lodge Deluxe | 38×13 with 2 beds | Red Fox CanExel Cladding
- 38ft long x 13ft wide Mobile Log Cabin – all other sizes available too
- Eco Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating, with added winter insulation (full winter pack)
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- 3 bedroom option available for just £1,000 more
- Clad in low maintenance CanExel® ‘Red Fox’ with 10yr warrantee
- Brand New! Come and see our demo models in Essex
- Front opening French doors as standard, Side doors optional £750 extra
- Fully fitted kitchen & bathrooms – with large integrated fridge freezer and washer/dryer
- Large bathroom with fully enclosed double shower
- Ideal for temporary or permanent accommodation, granny annexe, holiday rental and so much more
- 12 Months manufacturers warrantee
- FREE DELIVERY to anywhere in England!
- Delivery arranged to anywhere in the UK or EU
- Can also be sited on Saddlebrook Chase Holiday Park (not residential) in Clacton-on-sea, Essex
- QuickviewNew Static Caravans, Sunrise Lodges, Willerby, Winterised Static Caravans
Twin Unit Lodges for SaleThe Sunrise Lodge II is a new residential mobile log cabin ideal for annexe use, residential living, holiday use and much more!
Have you ever dreamed of having your own log cabin to get away from it all?
Visit our new dedicated Sunrise Lodge website here
The Sunrise Lodge is a mobile log cabin home which is made brand new for us by one of the biggest manufacturers in the UK, with 35 years’ experience in the mobile home industry we know we are in good hands, and so can you! Essentially you are looking at a fully self-contained annexe solution, fully mobile, fully winterised, fully guaranteed, and we have priced these to sell. You won’t find anything quite like it out there, and we’re also including FREE DELIVERY to ANYWHERE IN ENGLAND! We can also arrange delivery to anywhere in the UK or Europe at extra cost, but don’t worry it’s never a lot more; we get the best rates in the country thanks to long standing relationships with some of the biggest transport companies in the industry.
The model in the pictures is available NOW, whereas a new or bespoke order will take approximately 2-4 months. If there are some options you don’t like, please browse our others models as we have many variants for sale.
The model on show is the 38ft x 13ft (internal measurement) 2 bed version, which comes fully fitted with kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and beds but with a spacious empty living area for you to add your own furniture! We’ve found this a major selling point in the past especially for people who are doing building works or renovations, so they don’t have to store their furniture. We can also provide it furnished if you wish for a little extra.
The lodges are fully winterised for year round use, with Eco Double Glazed windows and doors, full gas central heating from combi boiler, and heavy winter rockwool insulation pack. This model is finished with stunning ‘Red Fox’ CanExel cladding. Alternatively, you can choose our Real Timber option stained in antique Pine! Also the beautiful Mahogany effect windows compliment this cladding nicely.
The living room is very bright and spacious with lots of windows and front opening French doors, it has fitted radiators and an electric flame effect fire, as well as a reinforced wall with points for TV. The kitchen is very impressive with lots of workspace and cupboards, integrated large fridge freezer, washer/ dryer and oven with extractor fan. All wood throughout from here is finished in stunning Italian Molina.
Down the hall you have the bedrooms; a twin room with freestanding single beds, mattresses, radiators and fitted storage. Then a larger master bedroom with freestanding double bed, bedside tables, ample fitted wardrobes, radiator heating and an en-suite toilet.
Back across the hall you have the main bathroom, a good sized room with a completely enclosed large double shower, toilet, vanity basin with storage and heated towel rail.
These lodges are ideal for annexe use for elderly relatives, children, staff, holiday rentals etc. If you’re looking for something bigger and for permanent use, check out the stunning 40×20 Sunrise Lodge II – built to BS3632 residential specification. We also have a range of single unit residential homes from £45,000 upwards, please enquire for more information.
If you have any questions or you would like to arrange a visit to our showground, please don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us a message – we always reply the same day!